About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Family Session!

This session is actually from Sunday, September 28. I'm a little late on posting! Stacy asked me if I could take some family pictures of her husband's family, I said "Of course!" So, I not only got to capture Stacy with her hubbie and beautiful daughter but also got to know her in-laws! Here is a sneak peek!
This is probably one of my fav's! (above & below)
Grandma & Grandpa with the grandkids! Love it!
I will admit, I had to ask her to reenact this for me. She was too quick for me to capture it without her knowing it. :)
The whole family!
What troopers!
I love this little guys look on his face!
Thanks again for a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

Wow, great job. We were all wondering if you could get some great shots of all of us b/c we are not that photogenic:) I love some of them of us with Elsey. Thanks Jenn!!