About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wedding at Bowens Mills!

Saturday, October 18,2008
I'm starting to get caught up....YEAH! I had yet another fantastic Saturday with Stacy from Remember When...! The weather could not have been more perfect for October! We headed to Bowens Mills in Middleville in the afternoon to capture a beautiful and romantic wedding! Here are a few pictures through my lens!
The ceremony was outside near a creek, it was so beautiful and peaceful!
I took the above picture looking up toward the ceremony location inside the covered bridge.
One of the guys getting ready, love the light!
They had caramel apples for centerpieces, yum! I actually forgot to grab one now that I think about it...
The head table was up on a stage and was sooo gorgeous!
I'm thinking of putting this picture in a Fall contest...what do you think? Any titles???
Love love this picture (above & below)! For the picture do you see something other than a guy with sunglasses on? No contest...just for fun! :)
The girls all ready! They were waiting for the horse wagon to come pick them up!
Gorgeous bouquet!
Stunning dress!
You know where ever there is sun, I'm going to try to get sun glare! YEAH!
Leaning in for the kiss!
Maid of honor bouquet and she is actually pregnant, sooo cute!!!
This is too funny, they were soo much fun to work with!

More sun glare!
I finally got to work with a friend from high school at a wedding! Definitely contact Yon Bucher for any DJing you need done! I thought I had a card...hmm I can't find it. Yon, if you read this leave me a comment with your info!
This is Yon and his friend getting some grub! You thought you could sneak in there without anybody noticing..unlike Stacy and I who usually eat with the bridal party and scarf our food as fast as possible so we don't miss anything! :))
I love to catch moments like this!!
See how gorgeous the head table was! When the lights went out, they had red lights shining on it! Love it!
Thanks Stacy for asking me to help out! Can't wait for the next one! Congrats Luke & Ashley!!!!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

wow you are on the ball....thanks for helping me!