About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Freshman Football Game!

Thursday, October 16, 2008
Okay, so I'm a bit behind on posting! YIKES, quite behind! Ry and I went to my nephew's football game last Thursday night in Middleville, good ole Middleville!! I'm pretty proud of my nieces and nephew, so whenever I get the chance to cheer them on I try to make it! I cannot believe he is a freshman, and my oldest niece is a sophomore...wow has time flown by! He is number 57, center!
Here are a few pictures from our evening!
The high school is that big brick building, I graduated from here! Won't say when but it's been a few years!! :)
I love the picture above and the next 2, I also use to cheer. Only in middle school though, so I'm not sure if that counts...
Da plane, da plane!
This is my Ry Ry! What a trooper, he so knew this was going to be posted! :)
This is the JV teams getting ready to come out onto the field after Middleville freshman won! YEAH!
Final score!Me and my youngest niece!

Check back in the next couple of days, many new posts to share!!!

No comments: