About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Contest!!!!

*****WINNER*****
Yeah, we have a winner for picture 1 contest! There is a person in a canoe in the very middle of the picture!
Great job everybody that guessed verbally, next time you should leave a comment you could be a winner!

Again thank you all for follow us on this wonderful journey!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!


***UPDATE!!!***
Picture 1 is now a contest! Picture 2 was guessed WAY too quickly! Congrats to Becky for guessing correctly on picture 2! YEAH! Make sure to e-mail me for your prize which is a goodie bag from Bath & Body Works!
Okay Picture 1, if you can guess what is in the picture that stands out and does not quite belong you win! Again, I did NOT photoshop anything in and the tree limbs DO NOT make up an image.
HINT: the object/person goes perfectly with the picture however I was going for a perfect Fall picture, so that is why it does not quite belong.
Happy Friday!!
First, I would like to thank all of you faithful blog readers out there! You have no idea how much I appreciate the (few) comments that I do receive! I have enjoyed this learning adventure as well as pursuing a hobby of mine all at the same time. I enjoy each and every time I get asked to capture a special time in somebody's life.

It's been amazing to see the growth we have had in just a few months! So, I wanted to do a little contest today for you fellow blog readers!

There are 2 pictures below.
The first picture is just a fun picture (SORRY!).
There is something in the picture that does not belong. It was there when I took it, so it's not something I photoshopped in. If you can find that one thing, leave me a comment. You will not win anything but it's still fun! It's kind of like Where's Waldo (meaning maybe an object/person! :)
Now for the contest....drum roll please!

The FIRST person to leave me a comment on this post indicating where this picture was taken, WINS! hint: It was taken in Hastings, MI.

I'm not sure what you'll win yet but it'll be good I promise!!!! You have until somebody wins!!! :)))
Good luck and keep on leaving comments!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I don't really know where that picture was taken but I do know that you and Ryan's family had pictures taken on the bridge last November by Stacy.

In the first picture it looks like there is a face in the leaves by the fork of one of the branches or it could be that there's a picture of a dog located in the trunk.

Or I could be completely wrong :)

Matt and Becky Rasey said...

Jenn isn't that the bridge between ACE Lawn and Garden and Mill St.?
By the way let me know some free Saturdays that you have or some nights if that is better to take some pictures of Matt and I. I think I want to do them at Tyden Park or if you have some other ideas let me know. I really don't think I want studio ones though. I love the outdoors and natural! Have a good day your pictures are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

It looks like someone floating on the river.