About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cross Country Meet

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Okay, so this is a little late...sorry! I have been trying so hard to get the 2 sessions from last Saturday posted and on our site, 1 down 1 more to go! Ry and I had been asked by his Aunt to capture his cousin's cross country meet last week. I guarantee he felt like we were paparazzi! I know we did! :)
Whoever said being a spectator was easy, especially with a sport like this. We decided to try to get to their halfway point and get some pictures. Well, lets just say we are slower walking than they are running! So, I after a pretty good try, I decided to stay back with Ry's G'ma and Aunt and let him run with his Uncle. Thanks hon!
Here are few from last Wednesday evening!
I also get the chance to take a few pictures of Dane on Sunday for his senior pictures!!! YEAH! Enjoy the rest of your week! I also have quite a few more dates available for Fall pictures if you are interested please e-mail me at ryanwinebrenner@sbcglobal.net.

No comments: