About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brenna's Senior Session

Saturday, October 11, 2008 (PM)
I had the opportunity to go back to Charlton Park Saturday afternoon for a great senior session! Not only is Brenna super nice, but she is also very laid back and gorgeous! You would never know that the mosquitoes and bees were terrible during this session. I had a really hard time narrowing these down for a preview...here a few of my fav's! Enjoy!!!
I played around with some different textures, thought this turned out pretty good...
I had to get one of her at a desk! :)
My ABSOLUTE fav!!!! I was a little nervous to take the one above, I climbed onto the bench with her to get a higher angle. If you saw this bench, you would understand. :)
Congrats on graduation in May!!! Good luck at college and enjoy the years to come!!! Thank you "Mom" for helping her out, it helped me out SOOO much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! Charlton Park is one of my favorite places.