About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Brandon & Amy Preview

Saturday, October 11, 2008 (AM)
I had the best Saturday this last weekend! In the morning, I got to spend an hour or so with a friend of mine, her hubbie, their dog Ellie and my friend's mom (thank you by the way for coming to help with Ellie!). We met at Charlton Park hoping to start at the beach, which we found out was closed already for the season once we got there. So we decided to start wandering around. This park is fabulous for pictures!!! Sooo many options! I had a fantastic time with you two! Brandon, you were a real trooper for a guy that would have rather been hunting! :)
Thank you sooo much for a great morning! May God continue to bless your marriage as the years go by!
Enjoy your preview of a few of my fav's!!
I love the colors right now!! I hardly edited any of these because of the colors!This is one of my absolute fav's!
There was this cute scarecrow scene on our way out, we had to stop and take a few pictures there. Sooo much fun!! Thanks again guys for a great morning!!!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

I like the one with the dog in focus with them behind on the bench....with the red barn in the back.