About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Love!

Saturday, November 1, 2008
The weather was suppose to be nicer than usual for November 1, and it was! There was no snow or rain in the forecast so that was fantastic however it was a little chilly! So, when I met up with this family at Charlton Park in the morning, it was very cold and I knew I had a challenge ahead of me to keep the kids happy and still get pictures as a family. After walking around for a while, we found a few warm spots where the sun was shining brightly! Here are a few of my fav's!
I love to capture moments like this between the parent and child!
Thank you sooo much for asking me to capture this time for you! Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so many awesome ones to chose from! Thanks again for taking such great pictures :)

Remember When... said...

Looks like a great location! Also great family to share it with!