This post is a bit late! I was very excited for last Saturday afternoon's photo session!! However you cannot predict the weather very well for this time of year, so after hoping to do pictures outside we ended up doing some inside and got back together yesterday for part 2 outside (which will be posted in a few days)!
Both sessions were so fun for me and Ryan! The twins are sooo alert and are just full of smiles and Blake is so full of energy and life it was soo much fun! These are the moments I love to capture!!
You may recognize these beauties from earlier posts this summer. If not, click here to reminisce. Briella & Bowen were born in May and have grown so quickly over the last few months...here are the newest pictures of the twins, as well as Blake who is turned 2 in April!
Both sessions were so fun for me and Ryan! The twins are sooo alert and are just full of smiles and Blake is so full of energy and life it was soo much fun! These are the moments I love to capture!!
You may recognize these beauties from earlier posts this summer. If not, click here to reminisce. Briella & Bowen were born in May and have grown so quickly over the last few months...here are the newest pictures of the twins, as well as Blake who is turned 2 in April!


Brie ended up falling asleep on the floor while I was taking Bo's picture. Too cute!




















2 comments:
OH MY Goodness!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM! Matt and I are so very fortunate to have such an amazing photographer as one of our best friends in the world. Thank you so much for capturing the most tender and beautiful part of our life. We love you very much Aunt JJ! Oh and you too Uncle Ry!!!
Matt,Melissa,Blake,Briella and Bowen
Awh...love the antique coloring of some of them.
Post a Comment