About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Session!

Sunday, November 16, 2008
We had another fantastic session on Sunday! We were asked by friends of ours to do their family pictures! We had to reschedule a few times but it finally worked out and I could not have been more excited! Not only is this one great family but their parents house is gorgeous! :)
Thank you sooo much for asking us to capture this time in your lives, for inviting us into your home and for the yummy yummy chili!! By the way, I did eat chips with chili this week, WAY better than crackers!!
Here are a FEW of my fav's! By few, I mean well make sure you have a few minutes to browse!!!
These are our friends and their son! SOO sweet!Isn't he precious!
AHH!!! Love to catch moments like this, even though I had to ask them to do a few of these over again because they caught me off guard...I know it, I should always be prepared!

I love mirrors!
This is my friend's brother and wife. They were soo much fun to work with! Soo photogenic!
Tanner on the move..
We ventured outside for a few shots! Brrr it was chili! :)
Love this, I think Tanner did something and had them all cracking up!
A little mom & dad time!
Perfect!
These are Rachelle's parents, they are celebrating their anniversary soon I believe! Soo sweet!
My FAV from the mirror shots!
Thank you sooo much for spending a few hours with us! Happy Anniversary Dave & Sara!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just e-mailed you so please looks for it~ your work is very nice. I am hoping we can network~~ Tracy

Remember When... said...

Like the new look of the blog Jenn!!