About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sibling love! :)

Saturday, November 15, 2008
I had another fab Saturday! I got to hang out with 2 of Ry's cousins. They were so much fun to chase and pose! I had a great time capturing them being themselves! They were all about me posing them in the beginning, so it was fun for me when they started being themselves. I love to pose but I love even more to capture people in their natural environment being themselves. Those are the moments you cannot get back!
Here are a few of my fav's!
Kady did the one above perfectly! I was trying to capture the innocence, it turned out great!
I loved this poster in their bedroom!
Oliver was quite the trooper too!
I had them race each other to see who could dump their items out of the bins and be the first to put the bin on their head! :)
I love the looks on their faces.
Kady was loving being a "fashion model" as she called it! Too cute!!!
She loved the earrings she was wearing!
I love this picture frame and figurine in the living room!
Apparently they make faces a lot...
Too cute!
I asked Kady to hug Ethan, E was not about it!
We went outside briefly, it was quite cold!
Thank you for inviting me into your home!!!

No comments: