So, I just realized that a lot has been happening and there is a ton I could blog about...but I'm not going to bore you with tons of posts from the last few weeks instead I'll try to sum it all up for you! For Halloween quite a few of us dressed up at work as Office Superheroes! I was the Snack Sentry! It was perfect for me because I keep candy and other snacks on hand at my desk daily! So I got to dress up as a clown and pass out candy while we paraded around the office. There were good and evil superheroes.
What else...it's been way too long since I've posted...oh yeah, we helped some friends of ours pack the moving truck and their cars since they decided to move from Indiana to Utah! We wish them well on their future endeavors! And you know how guys are when they get together...well let's just say there were 3 people going from IN to UT, 1 moving truck and 2 vehicles, they towed 1 and only 1 person had to drive...YIKES!
Any guesses?!?!?!
Well, onto this post...my work is holding a Fall Photo Contest. There are no rules, however one person can only submit 2 photos with a title. So, I've been having a hard time narrowing them down and coming up with a title.
So, this is where you come in, please help me decide which 2 pictures out of the pictures below I should submit! All you have to do is leave me a comment with only 2 #'s with a title for each of the 2 #'s and then after the contest is done at work and the top 5 pictures are chosen, I will let you all know which 2 I chose from your input as well as the titles! (The number's are below the picture.) AND if I choose your picture & title, you just might win a little something!!!
Thank you!!!
What else...it's been way too long since I've posted...oh yeah, we helped some friends of ours pack the moving truck and their cars since they decided to move from Indiana to Utah! We wish them well on their future endeavors! And you know how guys are when they get together...well let's just say there were 3 people going from IN to UT, 1 moving truck and 2 vehicles, they towed 1 and only 1 person had to drive...YIKES!
Any guesses?!?!?!
Well, onto this post...my work is holding a Fall Photo Contest. There are no rules, however one person can only submit 2 photos with a title. So, I've been having a hard time narrowing them down and coming up with a title.
So, this is where you come in, please help me decide which 2 pictures out of the pictures below I should submit! All you have to do is leave me a comment with only 2 #'s with a title for each of the 2 #'s and then after the contest is done at work and the top 5 pictures are chosen, I will let you all know which 2 I chose from your input as well as the titles! (The number's are below the picture.) AND if I choose your picture & title, you just might win a little something!!!
Thank you!!!
Oh and I will probably add more after Thanksgiving but I have to start narrowing them down now! :) Thanks again!!!



















2 comments:
So far I really like #2 and #6. The title for #2 could be "Pick of the Patch" and you could go with "Fall Flourish" for #6.
Good luck!
#3 and #19 very nice!
Post a Comment