This was not only Election Day but a glorious Fall day! The colors are just gorgeous right now even though a lot of the leaves have fallen however the weather could not have been more perfect.
I for some reason was thinking about how nice the weather was and how perfect it would be to try to get in a session this week, so I contacted my cous to see if they were able to do pictures soon since they are expecting their first child in 6 weeks, well they were free and that evening! This couple is just awesome, God is definitely shining in their lives! I will not go into too much detail, but I will say as soon as I found out they were prego, I was all about their pictures before I even knew if they would want pictures. :)
Oh and I also got contacted through our website that same day to do a family session, so that just topped the day off. Back to this session...words cannot express how happy we are for you two! Congratulations and I cannot wait to capture your new bundle of joy!!!
I for some reason was thinking about how nice the weather was and how perfect it would be to try to get in a session this week, so I contacted my cous to see if they were able to do pictures soon since they are expecting their first child in 6 weeks, well they were free and that evening! This couple is just awesome, God is definitely shining in their lives! I will not go into too much detail, but I will say as soon as I found out they were prego, I was all about their pictures before I even knew if they would want pictures. :)
Oh and I also got contacted through our website that same day to do a family session, so that just topped the day off. Back to this session...words cannot express how happy we are for you two! Congratulations and I cannot wait to capture your new bundle of joy!!!
I love how together they made the heart since together they will raise this child with God's guidance and strength!

The picture on the left, they did not know I was taking. I had told them that I was not taking a picture of their face so they did not have to pay attention to me and I looked up from taking the picture on the right and caught the picture on the left!

Mommy-to-be also won my contest so it was only perfect that I take her picture where the contest picture was taken. :)












3 comments:
Jen, you did a great job All of them are great!!! THANKS!
Looks like you did some at night....sunsets so early now huh?I am still not sure where that site is but it's nice! I am sure you will have lots of business once that baby is born!
The sepia photos are my fav! Very nice work Jen! Nichole M.
Post a Comment