About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas session!

I had a very busy weekend...but it was AWESOME! Ry's cousin had asked me if I would take a few pictures for her for their CHRISTmas cards, I said OF COURSE! So, I hung out with them for a few in their new house! You guys are so cute! Thank you sooo much for asking me to take some pictures for you!!!
Isn't their tree adoreable!?!?
They are newlyweds (actually if you click here you can see some of their wedding pics we snapped)!

They are both huge Michigan fans!
I couldn't decide which way I liked this pose better...
Dustin was being silly and put in Angie's slippers...I bet he was hoping it wasn't going to end up on here!
Their basement is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors!
I also was having a great time taking pictures of their CHRISTmas decorations!
Their first Christmas ornament!
They were going to a CHRISTmas party after our pictures so I took some more pictures with them all dressed up!
Love this one!
And this one!
This one also!
If you look closely you can see me in the bulb! :)
Giving me some attitude! Love it!
Ahhh!!!
Merry CHRISTmas you two!!! Thank you again for inviting me into your home!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

Awh...they look so cute. Love their house.