About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!

Saturday, December 6, 2008
I had the privilege of capturing not only 1 but 2 toddlers last weekend in one session! Zach you may recognize from pictures earlier this year...you can reminisce by clicking here!
This little guy turns 1 tomorrow! Happy Birthday Zach!!!
Zach's cousin also wanted in on some pictures, so I got to capture them both together, being only a few weeks apart, they still are not exactly sure about one another but it was fun trying to get them to be near each other! :)
Here are a few pictures from that wonderful afternoon!
This is the birthday boy (above)!
Sammy loved the camera!
I absolutely LOVE these ones! (above & below)


Zach was giving me some pretty cute faces!
Happy Birthday little guy! Thank you all again for inviting me into your home and for allowing me to capture this special time in your lives!

No comments: