I hope everybody had a fantastic weekend! We sure did! We were blessed with another fabulous family session and I finally got up our CHRISTmas decorations! :) Only a few more days to get the shopping done! YIKES!
First here is one of absolute favorite pictures from my fab family session!
First here is one of absolute favorite pictures from my fab family session!

Okay, onto the whole reason behind this post..I have honestly been putting this off all weekend long, this was a lot harder for me than I thought it was going to be!
First, thank you all for the nominations and for taking the time to think about somebody so very deserving! I wish there could be more than just 1 winner...
okay, after putting the names literally in my camera case and shaking them around...the winner is...
the nominee from Great Flower Lady!!
Thank you all SOOO much!
If you could please contact me through e-mail me, jennn_jon@hotmail.com, and we can get the details figured out!
First, thank you all for the nominations and for taking the time to think about somebody so very deserving! I wish there could be more than just 1 winner...
okay, after putting the names literally in my camera case and shaking them around...the winner is...
the nominee from Great Flower Lady!!
Thank you all SOOO much!
If you could please contact me through e-mail me, jennn_jon@hotmail.com, and we can get the details figured out!
No comments:
Post a Comment