It's been awhile since I've posted! I apologize for that! I know I get a little not annoyed but restless when blogs I follow daily are not updated. I mean seriously people, it's not like you have a life or anything! :) So I am posting for those few of you that follow me on a regular basis. However I will apologize in advance, this is quite wordy!
It has been a pretty slow few weeks picture wise but a busy week otherwise! I have pictures this coming up weekend, which I'm SUPER excited about! And I'm only working 3 days this week and next at my day job! Plus I got to open a present early from Ry Monday night!! I'm actually using it right now as I lay in bed while Oscar keeps my feet warm, can you guess what it is? Yep, you guessed right, a laptop! Now I can use the computer whenever I want and won't have to kick Ry off our house computer! Which will be nice for those blogs I check frequently for giveaways, photography tips, facebook and for twittering!
So, I am soo excited for 2009! We have been having so much fun with getting this hobby of ours off the ground. I am attending a workshop in March with a good friend of mine, soooo excited! A fellow photographer from Kentucky is hopefully going to make it up for it also so that'll be nice to finally meet her face to face! And I already have bookings for 2009!
Oh yeah and I received a fabulous e-mail tonight from a florist about her posting my blog on her blog! So, I finally added a few blogs I follow on the side of my blog at the bottom right side including hers! Most of them are photographers, others are wonderful people pouring their hearts out to complete strangers!
Okay, so I can't post without a picture...Ry and I had the opportunity a few weekends ago to watch 3 wonderful boys for a few hours! Stacy & Nate - I don't know how you two do it but not only you but also your family has a huge heart and I know God is proud of you guys! Your boys are so precious and well behaved!!
Here are a few from the evening!
It has been a pretty slow few weeks picture wise but a busy week otherwise! I have pictures this coming up weekend, which I'm SUPER excited about! And I'm only working 3 days this week and next at my day job! Plus I got to open a present early from Ry Monday night!! I'm actually using it right now as I lay in bed while Oscar keeps my feet warm, can you guess what it is? Yep, you guessed right, a laptop! Now I can use the computer whenever I want and won't have to kick Ry off our house computer! Which will be nice for those blogs I check frequently for giveaways, photography tips, facebook and for twittering!
So, I am soo excited for 2009! We have been having so much fun with getting this hobby of ours off the ground. I am attending a workshop in March with a good friend of mine, soooo excited! A fellow photographer from Kentucky is hopefully going to make it up for it also so that'll be nice to finally meet her face to face! And I already have bookings for 2009!
Oh yeah and I received a fabulous e-mail tonight from a florist about her posting my blog on her blog! So, I finally added a few blogs I follow on the side of my blog at the bottom right side including hers! Most of them are photographers, others are wonderful people pouring their hearts out to complete strangers!
Okay, so I can't post without a picture...Ry and I had the opportunity a few weekends ago to watch 3 wonderful boys for a few hours! Stacy & Nate - I don't know how you two do it but not only you but also your family has a huge heart and I know God is proud of you guys! Your boys are so precious and well behaved!!
Here are a few from the evening!
Then it was time for the younger two, that didn't last too long b/c they both just fell down.
Caleb was such a good helper especially when it came to Cardale & Isaac's bedtime routine!
Caleb thought it was neat to see ourselves on the camera!Merry CHRISTmas to you and to your families if I do not get back on here before Thursday enjoy Jesus' birthday to the fullest!





5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time! Wish we lived closer, you could always babysit for us J/K :D What an awesome gift for Christmas. I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of it. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
I was wondering where the next post was?:) I look everyday so I know what you mean about updating them. I have been wanting a laptop are you sure the tag didn't say "Stacy":) Merry Christmas!!
Cute pictures of the kids! We're in town now, want to babysit sometime?:) Have fun with the laptop and have a wonderful Christmas!
Nice job with the pics....the grandsons had a good time & enjoyed time with you both. Joy to The World!
I am glad you had a nice Christmas!! in joy your new lap top!
Post a Comment