If you follow us on twitter or facebook then you may know that we have not been feeling well. Ry is unfortunately traveling overnight tonight and feeling worse than I am. Please continue to pray for his safety and health! I, on the other hand, am feeling better, hopefully we will both continue to feel better!
Hi Dad & Kathy!! Yeah for my parents who finally have internet! Ry hooked them up awhile ago and also bookmarked our blog and website so they can check it out!
This last week was a busy one but it was great! I however was on vacation from my camera so we only took a few pics! It was nice to just enjoy some time with family and friends rather than keeping a watchful eye for those special moments, I actually got to be part of them!
Here are a few pics from Christmas day!
Hi Dad & Kathy!! Yeah for my parents who finally have internet! Ry hooked them up awhile ago and also bookmarked our blog and website so they can check it out!
This last week was a busy one but it was great! I however was on vacation from my camera so we only took a few pics! It was nice to just enjoy some time with family and friends rather than keeping a watchful eye for those special moments, I actually got to be part of them!
Here are a few pics from Christmas day!
I seriously tore into this gift like a little kid opening a present! I have wanted this for SOOO long! Thank you sooo much!!!! Do you know what it is?!?!?!
The cats trying to come up to the house for their barn, aren't they cute? There are 2 but only 1 is venturing in this picture.
We hope that everybody had a blessed Christmas and did not get too hung up on what they did or did not get for Christmas but rather the true meaning of Christmas! To gather with friends and family and also to celebrate Jesus' birth! The one and only Savior!








3 comments:
Ok my guess is it's a sprite in a green, tinted, plastic cup....if I am right hand over the shootsac:)
hey I follow Jessica Clair and she is doing a footage on shootsac do you follower her? I do on Face Book~
Yay!! you got a shootsac :) I love mine that I got last month!!
Post a Comment