About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year & pics from Reid get together!

I hope that everybody had a safe and Happy New Year! I know we had tons of fun at the walk in clinic. :) Ry agreed to me taking him there and luckily it only took about 20 minutes or so. We were actually sleeping by 11:00 pm...to me if you've seen 1 ball drop in New York, you've seen them all. Ry is feeling better each day which is great! He might have to travel again next week for work but hopefully not so he can get completely better before being out in the cold for a few days.

Last Saturday, I had the privilege to take a group picture for a few families then individual family pictures and newborn pictures of Mackenzie! I took Matt and Becky's maternity pics in November, so I was super excited to take a few newborn pictures for them! Actually one of the families is Ry's aunt and uncle, so it's on our aunt's side family...if I said that right...

I apologize for the delay in posting this preview. I normally have the preview up within a day or two but this last week was not a very good one health wise so it took me longer to edit them.
Here is your preview:
Great G'ma & baby Kenzie! Sooo precious and unposed! Love it!
This is Ry's aunt and uncle and his cousins! They all have always been so welcoming and loving to me!4 Generation picture!
Uncle John being Uncle John! :)
I actually have this same snowman globe, it was a gift from Ry's aunt when we got married because I loved hers sooo much!!!
Here's the new family!!
Isn't Kenzie adorable!?!?!
Mommy loves her precious daughter!!
I love this picture, how I caught Kenzie stretching. It's like she wanted a hug! :)
Look how tiny she looks in that big chair! Love it!!!

Thank you all again for allowing me to capture this time in your lives!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Jenn! They all look great!

Kim

LaDonna said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. The pictures of the baby are prefect, especially the one with her on the big chair.

Remember When... said...

wow, you took on a big fam indoors...you are daring:)

Anonymous said...

Is that the Capon family!!