First, I'm going to apologize for this post. It's going to have all sorts of information but rather than doing like 5 different posts tonight, I'm combining them! :) So, grab a cup of coffee or diet coke and get comfy!!
If you recall, my work was having a photo contest recently and I asked for your assistance! Well, I did submit 2 photos from this post. I was hoping to know when the actual contest was going to be happening and possibly wait to know if one of my photos was voted one of the top five but I have yet to hear anything about the contest and I'm dieing to share some news!
I chose #2 & #6:
#2
I chose #2 & #6:
#2
#6And if you recall, I said that if I chose your picture and title you would win something! Well, since I chose the exact 2 pictures that one of my fabulous readers loved, I am soooo excited to let this person know that they have won a 1/2 off session to be used in 2009 for themselves or to give away! YIPPEE!!!!
The winner is LaDonna!!
Please contact me through e-mail for more details!!!
Next post:
I know how much we appreciate what our servicemen and women do for our freedom and safety each and everyday, now and years ago. So, to thank you all that have or are currently serving in any of the many branches of military, police department, fire department and EMS, I would be honored to take pictures for you and your family in 2009 for FREE!
Yes, for FREE!!!
As you know there has to be some stipulations:
-only for immediate families (if more than 1 family, then it will be $25 for each additional family with the serviceman or woman's immediate family still being free)
-everything about the session is the same as normal (only outdoors or at a location of your choice), preview on the fabulous blog within a week, private gallery on website within 2 weeks for over 1 year, traveling fee may apply)
If you or somebody you know qualifies, please pass this along and feel free to contact myself through e-mail with any questions and inquiries!
Final post:
I was actually hoping to have the pictures from this last weekend all edited but I have not gotten to them yet and am so excited to play around with some of them on Lightroom that I probably will not post them tonight!
Thank you all for following us on this wonderful journey!!
Is there anything you would like to see more of or less of? More contests? Free sessions? Let me know and maybe I'll listen! :) I cannot accommodate everybody but I love feedback!!
3 comments:
Thanks so much Jenn! I hope you hear something about the contest. I'm off to send you an email.
Great idea's Jenn about free sessions it's a great way to get the word flowing!!
Coool!! I love the idea of free sessions for the military. Maybe I'll do the same during the spring or summer months when it gets warmer :)
How's the weather up there in Michigan? Hope its warmer and snow free by March!! :)
Post a Comment