About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby Shower & Maternity Session

I was debating on posting an overview of 2008 however it's just too hard to choose! You are more than welcome to go back through the blog and view any of my work as well as some personal info about me and my wonderful husband and our families!

Last weekend, a few friends and I had the privilege of sharing in a special day with another good friend as her and her husband embark on the next chapter in their lives. This friend of ours is expecting her first baby, daughter actually, in a few weeks (she is hoping a few days but I am hoping 2 weeks because that is Ry & I's wedding anniversary!!). It was a great day for everybody there and I was soo happy to be able to capture it for her!
This is the nursery, adorable right?!?!

This saying is from Uppercase Living! If you haven't checked it out yet click here.
I love this rocking chair! You don't usually think of rocking chairs anymore in a nursery but more of those lazy boy chairs, this was actually pretty comfy and soo cute!

As I turned around from the nursery to go back to the party, I saw the above picture....a sign maybe?!?! I felt such a peace overcome me and knew that this baby girl is definitely a blessing from the One and Only.
These cookies were one of the best I've ever had! Hopefully someday Jen, you will be making these for all to enjoy like I know you would like to!!!


One of the games was to guess what kind of candy bar was in the diaper! Too funny!!
The other game was to cut a string long enough to fit around Heidi's belly...there were some pretty close ones!
This little guy thought it was awesome with all of the presents! He was such a helper!!
He made a fort from all of the gifts! So creative!
Isn't she gorgeous!?!?!

Isn't the bedding adorable?!?!

I couldn't say no to a few pics of an adorable little boy like this! :)
Love this one!!!
What little girls room is complete without the more princess like night light!I wish I could get the shoes to pop more! Any ideas fellow photographers?!?!There's the daddy to be!
They are both so happy for this chapter in their lives to unfold!

Congratulations again guys!!! Can't wait to meet Flossie and tell her sooo many embarrassing stories of her mommy, I mean heartwarming stories! :)

2 comments:

Remember When... said...

Oh my I LOVE her room. I love all the uppercase living things too!! They look like they are all set and ready for the baby!

LaDonna said...

The babies room is gorgeous and it looks like a great baby shower! Hope you're getting to do the baby pictures cause I'm sure they'll look great :)