About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

New challenge!

Today is the beginning of another week, a fresh start if you may! Each day is a gift from God and this year I plan on taking on His challenges for me! Sidenote: I do not by any means want to deter anybody from following us on this journey by me talking about God or offend anybody, however this is my blog and it's your choice to follow us just like it's your choice to have Jesus Christ as your Savior!

I learned last night at church, that if you don't stand up for what you believe in, then who will? If you can't stand up for the fact that you believe in Jesus Christ then what point is there to stand up for anything? To me, to us, God is everything! He is more than the reason for the season!

I am going to be diving into the bible this year and learning more about it as well as memorizing (which I do not do very well) verses! Anybody else up for the challenge? Maybe I'll post a verse a week, since I'm not so well at posting pictures all the time. ;( If you are a new Christian or a renewed Christian, lets step up and take this challenge together!

"I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands." Psalm 119:10 NIV

What is God laying on your heart today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome verse Jen!