About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winter!

With all of the snow we've gotten, our dog, Oscar, loves to be outside. Crazy, I know! He loves to play catch and luckily for us he'll play football by himself! I say football because he will literally hut the tennis ball between his back legs and chase it! Too cute! The other day after work I was outside with my fabulous new coat (I should have Ry take a picture of me in it for you all to see!) playing with Oscar and thought I should take some pics!
I was playing around with the exposures and these are the results!
The above is a fence that belongs to our neighbors, every year she has gorgeous flowers in her garden!
The above was shot at ISO 125, f/2.8, and 1/160 sec with my 16-35 mm on our 40D camera.
This one all of the settings were the same except for the f-stop, which was 5.0.
This is Oscar playing catch by himself because I was too busy taking pictures! Look how deep the snow is, poor guy has to hop through it but he eventually clears a spot so he can play in the snow!

No comments: