About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 30th B-day!

Lots of posting tonight! I apologize for that but make sure to check them all out!

This last weekend, while Ry was driving back from New York in terrible terrible weather, I had the opportunity to spend the day with a fabulous family while they celebrated Stacy's b-day! Her wonderful husband threw a birthday party for her and I of course took a few pictures! :) Did you think it was me turning 30? Not just yet..
This little guy was sooo darn cute and cuddly!
Look, a picture of the one and only! :) I had to post! Some people often wonder why there are no pictures of me, well because I'm usually the one behind the camera!
The kids had tons of fun playing!
The birthday girl!
Hope you had a great day Stacy!

1 comment:

EAJ said...

Thanks for the pics & helping out!