I think that two of my absolute favorite sessions to capture are maternity and newborn pictures. I love to see the couples' love for one another and for me to be able to create a lasting image of that time in their life with my camera is the best feeling. Then to see the same couple even happier after their child is born is breathtakingly amazing!
With that said, I am pleased to announce a wonderful session package for families expecting a child, no matter if it is your first child or third! We already offer maternity and newborn pictures so I thought how perfect to make a package out of the two!
You can now pay $75 which will cover a maternity session and newborn session, that's $25 off!
The following are pictures from the 3 most recent maternity and newborn sessions I've done!
With that said, I am pleased to announce a wonderful session package for families expecting a child, no matter if it is your first child or third! We already offer maternity and newborn pictures so I thought how perfect to make a package out of the two!
You can now pay $75 which will cover a maternity session and newborn session, that's $25 off!
The following are pictures from the 3 most recent maternity and newborn sessions I've done!












No comments:
Post a Comment