About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beautiful flowers!!

So a certain somebody celebrated another birthday on Monday! ME! I absolutely love birthdays, not just mine but others! It's the day God chose for us to be born! What's not to celebrate, oh and I love the attention & cards (I love gifts too but I've always loved cards!!)!
Well, with Ry being out of town around my birthday, we decided to start celebrating early with his family! I also went out with some friends the Friday before my birthday to celebrate one of my friend's birthdays as well as mine! I got to spend Sunday with my parents, G'parents and uncle! Then I got to work Monday morning and my desk was all decorated and a few people brought in food! YUM!
And the best part, Ry sent me flowers! How sweet!!! We are not big flower people but since he was out of town, he really wanted to make the day special. They are honestly the most gorgeous flowers and they smell SOO good!!! I've attached a picture I took with my phone! :)Gorgeous right?!?!
And yes that's candy to the left, what started out as 1 candy dish is now 3! :) Don't ask me how but I honestly don't eat that much of it! I say it's because when I had braces recently, I couldn't eat as much candy because I was afraid I would pop a bracket and now it's habit!

Thank you all for a great birthday!!!

No comments: