About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Newborn session & new packages!

Happy Wednesday everybody!
It's the middle of the week, the weather hasn't been too bad for the kind of winter we've had and I was finally able to tweek some pics I took for some friends of ours! I was soooo excited when Heidi said they would love to go out for Valentine's Day! I was thrilled to spend it with the sweetest 2 week old baby girl! Kylie on the other hand wanted to sleep, so I only took about 1/2 of what I wanted but I got some cute ones!
Enjoy!
Isn't she sweet!?!?
She fit perfectly on their kitchen chair! I honestly only took these 2 pics, I was way too worried about her being on the chair but she loved just laying there!




Kylie absolutely loved being in this tote!
Sound asleep...
Do you think she was upset I took her paci?!?!

She was soo tired from the session! :) I absolutely adore babies, so watching Kylie was a treat! Plus she slept most of the time!

The new mommy & daddy!




I'm working on some new packages for sessions! It's going to involve some pretty good deals!! Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

I loved her on the pink rug....that's my fav! I also love they decided to go out when she was so little...it's hard but so very important. Great job!