I hope everybody had a great Valentine's Day! It is pretty much a Hallmark day but to me it's also a day to set aside for that somebody special. Our lives get busy with everyday activities, work, etc, and we get caught up in the hustle & bustle of life that we forget to show our appreciation for one another. So it's nice to set aside a day to let somebody know you care.
I met up with Courtnie & Nate at Frederik Meijer Gardens for an awesome engagement session in the afternoon! This couple is sooo darn adorable! I was chatting with Nate during a "break" about how they met. Apparently, they went to high school together and Court blew him off...sorry Court, had to! :)
Isn't it amazing how God knew their paths would cross again one day!?!?! These two are super photogenic and made my job super easy!
Enjoy your preview!
I met up with Courtnie & Nate at Frederik Meijer Gardens for an awesome engagement session in the afternoon! This couple is sooo darn adorable! I was chatting with Nate during a "break" about how they met. Apparently, they went to high school together and Court blew him off...sorry Court, had to! :)
Isn't it amazing how God knew their paths would cross again one day!?!?! These two are super photogenic and made my job super easy!
Enjoy your preview!
This is actually the very first picture! How often does the very first pic turn out? Not very!


I love the "POP"! 


If you look closely in the middle of the picture, above their hands, there is a butterfly!




See what I mean...are they gorgeous or what?!?!





2 comments:
I love visiting Meijer Gardens. I can't wait to take the kids back when it's warmer so they can explore outside. Oh and the pictures are gorgeous. Makes me wish I were somewhere warm.
Love the pictures! Love the gardens for pictures! Hope you book her wedding so I can help you:) They are very beautiful!!
Post a Comment