About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Babysitting 3 kids under 3!

I had the opportunity to watch Blake, Brie and Bo on Saturday! I honestly was a little nervous but once I got there the nerves were gone. When I first got to their house, the twins were sleeping so Blake and I had a few hours to play dinosaurs, take pictures of ourselves and color! Then we had lunch and the twins were up for maybe 2 hours and then all 3 kids went down for a nap. So there's me, sitting around...the house was all cleaned up from lunch and I wasn't tired so no nap for me...then Matt & Melissa got home around 3:00ish, Blake woke up and then the twins woke up and finally I got to play with Brie & Bo! Thank you so much for letting me spend the day with the kiddies! And for yummy dinner! :)
Blake actually set up all the poses! :)
Is there something in the tank that doesn't belong?!?!
Blake loved my camera so much he was searching and searching for his! Too cute!
We were playing peek a boo and he wanted to take a pic of me! :)
Brie & Bo were sooo happy when they woke up from their first nap!
This sight was precious! Blake plays so nicely with his brother & sister!
Love those eyes!
Love this one!
People say Melissa & I could be sisters! :)


The lighting for the above pic was AWESOME!

Blake was outside helping Matt fill the feeders! Too cute!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

Wow they are getting so big!! It's amazing they are that old already. Looks like you had some great light to work with and captured some great pictures! Great job Jenn....Oh, and looks like you did such a good job babysitting they might use you every week!!:)