Friday night a few of us were able to get together to visit with another friend, Levi, who now lives in New Hampshire. It was nice to catch up! It was also fun seeing who was going to cave first and go home! It was me who stood first! I'll admit it! I know, I know...I'm getting old! :)
Here are a few pics from one of the games we played.
This is Ry's cousin, Kim. He has such nice relatives! Over the years they have become more than just family, they've become friends!!!
This is Megan and Kim seeing who can rip the newspaper in half the fastest. It looks harder than the pictures show!


Look there's me! I hardly ever get my pic taken, so when I do I try to post! :) That's me losing by the way! But I kept going until I ripped my piece, I'm not a quitter!



No comments:
Post a Comment