About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Kylie Lind Stern & early b-day celebration!

Friday night, January 30, good friends of ours welcomed their daughter into the world around 5:12 pm. We had the privilege to get lost at Butterworth hospital and to visit them on Saturday! Ry and I were seriously on a closed floor not even knowing it. But the staff was super nice and helped us find the right floor. I was unable to take a lot of pictures, but don't you worry I'll be up to visit them soon and will have lots of pictures then!!!
Kylie Lind weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 19 inches long when she was born. They are all home now!!
Isn't she precious!?!?!
I thought these were neat, they were in the hallway at the hospital on our way back to the parking ramp.

We then met up with Ry's family to celebrate my b-day, early, really really early! But with Ry out of town so much in the next few weeks we decided to celebrate it early, which is fine with me! I love birthdays, not just mine everybody's!!
This is me opening my new watch!
I got 2 movies and a soundtrack to one of them! If you have not seen Fireproof yet, I highly recommend it!!!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

We just rented Fireproof def. a great rent and would be a wonderful buy. Lucky duck you've been able to capture lots of newborns!