About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lylah Grace Schultz

This little bundle of joy was born yesterday, January 29, 2009, around 12:40 (I think) weighing 9 pounds 3 ounces and measuring 21.5 inches! The proud parents are good friends of mine. I actually did some pictures for them around Christmas! She was welcomed by her older brother and sister as well as family and friends! I was able to visit them at the hospital tonight with another friend and Monday night we are bringing them dinner! So for sure check back again for more pictures!
Also another friend of mine will hopefully be having her little bundle of joy soon also! Lovin newborns!!!!
She slept pretty much the whole time we were there!
This gift basket was adoreable! I believe they got it from the pastor and his wife...so sweet! I love baskets and this was packed full of fun things for all of them!
Don't be mad Amy...the picture was too cute not to post! Plus I know you thought I wouldn't...hehe! :)
The Dr that delivered Lylah brought them a rose today, how sweet is that! I had this vision in my head and I figured out how to do it all by myself in Photoshop Elements! YEAH ME!!!
Proud Mommy and Daddy!
I got a cover, well 2 covers, for Christmas from Gabby girl! Thank you!!! Sidenote: when you use your Shootsac are you afraid your camera body is going to fall out?
I love the wrinkles!
She smiles! Okay she didn't but still...
I love to catch moments like above and below! Justin was just walking by and I didn't even mean to get him but it turned out perfectly!
Justin being Justin...
She does NOT like to have her diaper changed. But it doesn't take long for her to calm down afterward. :)
Then just before we left, she opened her eyes! She just stared right at me...she was probably thinking "Lady, get out of my face!" :)Congratulation you guys!

1 comment:

I'm a Pepper said...

That's pictures not too bad! And hey - I figured out how to leave a comment!!! :)