Last Friday night (2/27), I went to see Disney On Ice with my SIL (sister in law) and nieces! The skaters were phenomenal! I will be honest, I had to ask my niece who some of the characters were! Apparently, I've missed a few movies! We had great seats and I of course had my camera! I did not bring my external flash so I had to use the pop up flash (which I absolutely hate using but did not want to blind anybody sitting around us by using the external) so some of the pictures are not the best but it was fun!

This is Nemo..we got there about 10-15 minutes late but it was a great 2 hour show!

Isn't the set gorgeous?!?!

This is Belle, she's my favorite. I think she looks like me, well maybe not but a girl can dream! :)




Cinderella! What girl doesn't want to be a princess!?!?

Ariel!

Jasmine!

Pocahontas!

All of the couples!

Isn't Goofy adoreable!?!?!

This was the outside of the rink, I loved how it resembles film!

This is me trying to take a picture of all 5 of us! :)

A friend from work and her family were sitting two rows right behind us. Kaitlyn was nice and shared some of her cotton candy with me, that's my favorite! Well, use to be...too much sugar!

Pinocchio!


The whale that tries to eat Pinocchio and his "father."

This whale was HUGE!

Mulan!

The Incredibles!


And my favorite, Timon & Pumba!


See, I told you the skaters were awesome!

Somebody was a little tired!

Ari woke up when I took Joc's pic!

Kels likes to be silly! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment