This is going to be a very random but full post! I have not had any sessions since Valentine's Day, a little bummed there but hopefully things will pick up once the weather warms up! Apparently I'm the only one that likes winter pictures! :)
I am sooo excited for a workshop next Saturday, the 14th! Thanks to 2 fantastic photographers for setting aside time to teach all of us about this wonderful world of photography! Stacy and I will be attending that together and are sooo excited!
Ry has decided that since the snow has melted, it's time to start riding his motorcycle to work again! Crazy, I know!!! He enjoys it though and does not have too far to go to work. It's still way too cold for me though!
I have tons of pictures to post from last weekend, I have not had any extra time to go through them yet! I went to Disney On Ice Friday night with my SIL (sister-n-law) and nieces then on Saturday I took tons of pictures at my G'parents surprise birthday party!
Since I am finally posting, I'll also post about the contest to win yourself (or you can give it away) a $50 gift card for only $25 to be used in 2009 (the client MUST be in MI, or be willing to pay for travel!).
All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post! I will randomly choose 1 winner on Friday, March 13! I will announce the winner either on Friday or Saturday. It'll be interesting to see how many of you actually read this whole post to get to this part!
Also, a post is not a post without a picture! :)
Spring is just around the corner!!! We can only hope! Have a great rest of your week and I look forward to hearing from you!
Quote of the week! "May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." Psalm 20:4 NIV
How did everybody do on memorizing the other verse?
3 comments:
I love the picture! Is that a tulip? My fav flower! :)
It was so nice to see you guys last night! We'll have to not wait so long in between visits next time! :)
Don't enter me in your drawing since I've already won a free session. I just wanted to say it's great to see another blog from you :) I bet once it warms up people will be calling all the time for pictures.
Post a Comment