About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Mini Dachshund & winner revealed

I am still working on the pictures from the workshop and Sunday, so here are a few of me and Oscar, who is our 4 year old Miniature Dachshund. He's not so mini! But we are thankful because they are known to have bad backs and since day 1, Oscar has been one tough cookie!
I should post video of him, it's hilarious when he is sooo excited and runs around the house like he's on cat nip or something or when we tease him with a light, he loves that!
I love how Ry caught him with his tongue out! Hilarious!
This is me probably blog stalking, I mean browsing! :) You know you all do it! Oscar loves to watch tv, it's hilarious during movies!
Isn't he a beauty?!?!

I also would like to announce the winner of the 1/2 off gift certificate.







Drumroll please.......











Have to make it exciting!!!










APepper! lease e-mail me within 1 week to redeem your gift certificate! If you do not, I will choose a new winner!

Have a FANTASTIC Thursday!

No comments: