About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beginning of bathroom remodel...

The beginning of our lovely bathroom remodel started when I was at my workshop Saturday. While I was having one of the best days in a long time, Ry was not having such a great day. He started with tearing out the wonderful pink carpet.
As you will see the walls are currently green, this is all not our choice folks. It was like that when we bought our house. :)
This is the fabulous pink carpet! I love pink but not for carpet in my bathroom!

Gotta love the green walls!
We are completely gutting the bathroom, well Ry not me! :)

2 comments:

Courtney Reece said...

OH MY GOSH! I need to do this to my bathroom sooooo bad. I want a new tub, toilet, sink basin, floor, EVERYTHING. lol. Tell Ry he can do mine next if he wants! HA!

LaDonna said...

Good luck! I bet it will look so great once it's done. Let us know if you need any help.