About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Photography Workshop!

Today was a fantastic day in the good ole mitten, was it not?! The weather could not have been more perfect for an 8 hour workshop! The day flew by while myself and 5 other girls learned some much needed information to get this passion of ours moving for 2009!

Thanks to Jen and Amy for taking the time to teach us hands on and with such patience! It was such a fantastic day! I cannot wait for more workshops or to get together again!


There were 2 models that volunteered their time, Shawn, a senior and Amy, a bride! They were FABULOUS!!!

We were able to pick 4 of our absolute favorites and edit them at the end of the day.
Here are my 4!
(I only have the pictures of Amy right now...more to come in a day or two!)
The above picture is just amazing to me. The sky was sooo blue and the pink "veil" was awesome to work with!
This is probably my absolute favorite of the four.
Although this picture comes in pretty close to one of my favorites out of the four. I love her shadow and the way she is positioned in the frame or picture!

Thank you soooo much Amy and Jen!!!

Also, I will be posting soon the winners of the 1/2 off gift certificate! Sorry for the delay...

Hope you are enjoying this fabulous weekend!!!

2 comments:

JK Photography said...

So fun Jenn!! I am so glad you guys came up for this and the pictures look amazing! You did a fabulous job yesterday :)

Anonymous said...

oooh I REALLY LOVE that last one!!! How fun! Great job!!