About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Workshop photos!

I finally was able to edit a few more photos from the workshop in March that Jen and Amy put together! I did not realize how many pictures I had taken until I really started to critique them...lets say over 600 more closer to 700, it has been hard to pick just a few to share!
Here are a few of my absolute favorites and wanted to share! Let me know what you think, hopefully good things! :)
To see me in action during the shoot, click here to see some pictures Amy captured!!
This is Shawn, our senior model. We were like paparazzi asking him to pose this way, look this way, fierce face or all smiles. He did great! Thanks Shawn!!This blue wall is awesome! I love how these really pop!I could not decide, horizontal or vertical?
He got mad air, more than once, you can't always get the perfect shot the first time, especially with 6 photographers there!
Lovin the railroad tracks! Need to find me some around this area!
I was working on some settings, thanks to Jen, when these two were walking by, what did they expect walking by a bunch of photographers that they would not be photographed?
If something is not working for the setting, make it work!
This is probably one of my fav's of Shawn!
In the afternoon, Amy came in to be our bride model! We worked on some off camera lighting in the building where Jen & Amy's studio is, awesome!!!
Love this elevator!

Working some sun flare! PERFECT!
She looks like she's glowing!
Oh and in case you wanted to see our teachers for the day, here they are...guess what they are doing? Yup, twittering about us! :)They got in on the shoot too!
I'd love to see the pictures from these!

Thank you both SOOOO much for teaching this workshop! I am sure you will be seeing all of us soon! It was great meeting all you other photographers as well! Definitely seeing new friendships created from that one day!

4 comments:

Remember When... said...

It was a great time...I love how you captured other things besides the subjects:)

Anonymous said...

I love the photos! That one white building is where I just did some photos of my sister! Too funny!

Ashley said...

Your photos look great! I really like some of the angles on them. Thank you for sharing.

JL Photography said...

Great Pictures Jen! I love the ones of Amy.