About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring has sprung!

I have had spring fever lately as I'm sure most of us have. Maybe it's the snow we got overnight Sunday but I'm sooooo ready for Spring! I love to see life after a long winter... As I was sitting outside today after work playing fetch with Oscar, I started taking in all of God's blessings around me. It's amazing to see something beautiful such as a leaflet popping out of the ground through dead foliage from last fall. To me it also symbolizes life! We can appreciate good in even the worst of situations, maybe not right away but as time progresses..

Here are a few signs Spring is arriving!

This is my Clematis with Lamb's Ear at the base.
Isn't this beautiful!?!?! I love this time of year!
I'm not sure what this is, but it's going to be gorgeous!I love the action shots I caught of Oscar! Isn't he cute!?!?
He loves being outside when it's nice! He's so carefree, I love it!
What signs of Spring do you love? Here's to a fabulous rest of the week and Happy Easter if I do not post before then!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

Can you come plant my yard:)