About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bathroom update!

This bathroom project has been quite the task! Ry has been working really hard on getting it done and done perfectly. He did a great job! We have a few more things to finish up but it's pretty much done!
This is before the floor was put in. The wall color is Olive Gray, I love it!
I was playing around with my camera today and looooove this picture! The one above...
The new floor and vanity! Looooooooooooooove it!
We had a great weekend with the cutest toddler, Cardale! There will be pictures up soon from Saturday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great, I can't wait to see it in person! Love the color and the shower curtain rod!! :)

Remember When... said...

Very cute...love how modern it looks!

LaDonna said...

I love the vanity and the wall color looks great in there. How do you like your shower curtain rod? David bought one for ours but hasn't put it up yet.

Janna said...

Hey cous! The pics are amazing! That little boy is proof that God is good! yay!

Call me to take pics of my kids, ok? - janna