About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Engagement session portfolio

If you recall, I got to spend Valentine's Day with a fabulous couple! Well, I got invited to the bride's bridal shower and I thought what better gift than pictures! So, I finally got around to making their present for them and have been itching to share with all of you but had yet to give her present to her since I was unable to attend due to the fact I was helping Stacy at a wedding (pics will be blogged soon!)...well the bride has the gift now and I'm sooo happy with the end result! And as you'll see, I took these pictures in our new bathroom, had to show off our floor! :)
I was very pleased with the packaging, it was a rainy day when I got this in the mail but it was not damaged at all!
This is my absolute favorite picture on the left!

Congratulations again Nate & Court! Can't wait until May 30!

3 comments:

Remember When... said...

cute Jenn....thanks for you help on Saturday!!:)

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful! I love albums/artbooks/etc.

Very nice!

JL Photography said...

Beautiful pictures! What lab made the book? I love it!