About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fantastic day!

Easter weekend, Ry and I got to spend Saturday with the cutest, sweetest, and most carefree toddler! His name is Cardale and this is not the first time he has made a debut on the blog. I took a few pictures and had to share! It was soooo sweet seeing Ry with him and Oscar too!
My absolute FAVORITE!
Oscar and Cardale played all day long and they both napped GREAT! :)
Look at those eyes!!!!
I couldn't decide if I liked it better in color or black and white...
Can't wait to share more pictures of this little guy...

6 comments:

LaDonna said...

I love his smile! He looks like such a happy guy =)

Ashley said...

Aw, I really like that name. What a little cutie.

JL Photography said...

What a cutie! Is that the little boy you want to adopt?

Stephanie said...

You got so many of him smiling-love it! Must mean he likes you guys or something ;)

DeMaster Family said...

Great pictures! Sure you'll get some more good ones.:)

Amy Carroll said...

Jen...my heart just melted looking at his little face. I love the picture of him and Oscar. And I actually like the color one.

He is so sweet...my prayers are with you :)