About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

First wedding of 2009

The first wedding of 2009 with Stacy, could not have been any better. The bride, Jamie, and groom, Mike, were awesome as were their friends and family! The DJ was a good friend from high school, Yon from Party in a Box. He is also a great videographer.
I am thinking that Stacy is really hoping that I book my first wedding this year so she can finally help me...not sure if I'm ready to jump in just yet...until I am, or until I get asked enough times, I will continue to share with all of you my view throughout the days I am privileged enough to accompany Stacy at these special events!
Jamie's dress was absolutely stunning!
We asked if we could have Jamie's shoes, and we were so excited when we saw they were RED! Woohoo, I love a colored shoe!
Isn't she gorgeous?!?!
And I loved that she had a red tie!
I love first impressions after the bride is all ready!
Jamie was sneaking a peek at Mike...naughty, naughty!
I got to hang out with Jamie and the girls before the ceremony while Stacy was with the guys. The moment between Jamie and her dad was so sweet!
Just before she walked down the aisle...so calm!
Beautiful church!
Stacy doing her thing!
The flower girl was loving the camera!
Aren't they adorable?!?!
The one above and below are my ABSOLUTE favorite of the whole day! I could not wait to get home to see these two pictures on my computer!
Stunning!

This is Johnny in action capturing those special moments for the video!

Check out Jamie's reception shoes, they are not red but more comfortable for the reception!
I loved both of these...
Total mistake, but I personally love the outcome!
Thank you Stacy for asking me to help you on this special day! Congratulations Jamie & Mike!!
Thank you so much for a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the ones of the bride going down the stairs!!!