About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Debating...

Happy weekend!!
I hope everybody is enjoying the beginning of Spring. We have been experiencing quite a bit of rain lately which has also really greened up the grass and my flowers are blooming! It's so refreshing to see new life!

The title...well, Ry and I have some exciting events happening in our life and I've been debating on keeping this blog for our personal life and creating a new blog for our photography (also I'd like to change the site name).
Would you, the viewers, like to only look at one blog or two? I don't want to bore our viewers with too much personal information and I'd love to get more personal on certain topics but do not want to offend anybody...but then again this is my blog...so should I be concerned?
I originally started the blog last year to keep our family updated on our lives and to also help get our business out there more. It's amazing what a year can do! I have met some amazing photographers, locally and out of state as well!

I'd love some feedback on what you would like to see! You can either leave a comment on this post or e-mail me at jennn_jon@hotmail.com.

This last Wednesday, I was able to hang out with a great family! In the afternoon, I took some pictures (big surprise there, huh?!?!) of their 3 boys.
Here are some pictures of the afternoon!

You wouldn't know that the little boy on the left had tubes put in his ears earlier in the day, would you?



Here's me with the 3 boys.
Grandpa with his grandkids.
Soooo happy!
Thank you for following us on this journey! It's been a great one and I'm sure it's only going to continue to get better!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get bored with the personal posts, I like them!! Keep them coming! But if you wanted to change the site name, go for it :-)

Cute pics!!

Remember When... said...

Follow what your heart tells you:) I love hearing and seeing personal things...it makes you so real:)

Unknown said...

I love it all, the personal stuff and the pics. No complaints here. :)

DeMaster Family said...

I say do what you want, it's your blog! If people aren't interested in a particular posting, then they can always skip it.:) You got some cute pictures. Maybe all of these great pictures will motivate me to actually put them in an album.:)

Stephanie said...

Whoa, the wagon pics remind me of last summer! They've grown up so much- and I love how you caught Caleb's classic wink =) Hope you had a great weekend!

I'm a Pepper said...

I think you should leave it as is! I love looking at your blog! :)