We finished up our paperwork this weekend, you know the paperwork I completely forgot about because I was sooooooo excited for having our packet of questions done on Friday. Well, I e-mailed the case worker Tuesday to let her know that the rest of the paperwork would be in the mail soon and she replied with a possible home study date!
Our home study date is June 12! We have a lot to do before then! Actually, we just have to finish up Lil Man's room and install the safety stuff.
I ordered his bedding Friday online. I was hoping to have it soon so we could pick out the paint colors for his room this week! Well, I got home today and there was a box on our front porch! I unlocked the front door and let Oscar outside and then immediately opened the box! And I of course had to take a few pictures to share! I absolutely am in love with the theme!
What do you think?
Our home study date is June 12! We have a lot to do before then! Actually, we just have to finish up Lil Man's room and install the safety stuff.
I ordered his bedding Friday online. I was hoping to have it soon so we could pick out the paint colors for his room this week! Well, I got home today and there was a box on our front porch! I unlocked the front door and let Oscar outside and then immediately opened the box! And I of course had to take a few pictures to share! I absolutely am in love with the theme!
What do you think?



Isn't this the cutest elephant!?! I also bought half of Lil Man's Halloween costume this weekend at a garage sale, can you guess what it is? Yep, it's an elephant! Bonus costume though, it's also a giraffe if you turn it inside out!
I absolutely love the colors but am undecided which one/ones to use! I would love any ideas you have!



7 comments:
okay my thought is the gray in the pattern or the light green. You know that at Lowe's if you take the bedding in they can match any color with a machine. It's very cool so if you just have the sheet or something and that color will be matched. LOVE, LOVE it! Exicited for you guys!!
How exciting! Love the bedding. :)
Cute bedding! Decorating is not my forte so I will leave that decision in your capable hands.:)
The bedding is adorable! I like the light green and orange. Maybe the gray on two walls and the green on one and orange on the other. Depending on how many colors you want to go with. Or pick on bold color and do the gray or tan on the other walls and one wall the bold color. So many options w/ all the colors in the theme. Let me know if you need any help painting! :)
I love both the dark apple greens, and the burnt oranges! I actually like the idea of browns/tans and greens on the walls...there are a lot of cute baby blogs out there with amazing ideas!
I mentioned the light and dark stripes on FB but even if you decided on a light wall color and did matching dots sprodically would be really cute.
Cute bedding Jenn! That is so exciting that your home study is coming up fast! It won't be long and he will be yours!
Post a Comment