I'm a little behind on blogging, I apologize for that! Ry and I have been working on getting our house ready for our home study which is scheduled for June 12 and if we are not working on the house we are enjoying the time with Lil Man!
I did have 2 sessions last week that I helped Stacy with, can't wait to share those with you all!
Quick update: Ry has painted 2 of the 4 walls dark brown, the other 2 walls are going to be light khaki and then I'm going to brave it and paint the closet orange! I can envision it, hopefully it looks as good as I envision! :) Not much else to update on...there is a hearing June 11 and then another one to be scheduled soon! I'm not sure where we are at with getting our license but I'm sure we'll find out more on the 12th!
Back to the post...our local Memorial Day parade goes right by our house so I usually take full advantage of that and sit in my front yard each year to show my support! This year I had a special person with me...anybody guess who that is?!?!
Yep, it's LM aka Cardale!
Here a few pictures of Cardale and the parade!
I did have 2 sessions last week that I helped Stacy with, can't wait to share those with you all!
Quick update: Ry has painted 2 of the 4 walls dark brown, the other 2 walls are going to be light khaki and then I'm going to brave it and paint the closet orange! I can envision it, hopefully it looks as good as I envision! :) Not much else to update on...there is a hearing June 11 and then another one to be scheduled soon! I'm not sure where we are at with getting our license but I'm sure we'll find out more on the 12th!
Back to the post...our local Memorial Day parade goes right by our house so I usually take full advantage of that and sit in my front yard each year to show my support! This year I had a special person with me...anybody guess who that is?!?!
Yep, it's LM aka Cardale!
Here a few pictures of Cardale and the parade!
This is seriously how Oscar and Cardale are most of the time! Oscar just loves when Cardale is spending time with us!

When people start walking by to get their spots, I put on this bandana so Oscar does not bark. Not sure why but it works! He does not like it so much, he won't play or anything, just mopes until I take it off.

The very first float in the Memorial Day parade! And what a great one! Get out there and try to buy American!
After Cardale's nap, we went to Ry's G'ma's house for a get together. It was a great afternoon! And we got our first family picture taken! :) Above: Cardale & Uncle Al are trying to find the bean bag!








No comments:
Post a Comment