About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

An evening at the river!

After dinner one night a week or so ago, Ry and I decided to go for a drive to scout out different locations for pictures! I absolutely love to take pictures of bridges but HATE to be on them or drive on them...not sure why but I always have! Except for the time I walked the Mackinaw Bridge Labor Day weekend...I was young then!
Back to the pictures...the mosquitoes were terrible when we got closer to the water so we were not out long...
Here are a few pictures that Ry and I took!
ENJOY!
I can hear C Man kicking the mattress, that's his sign he's ready to get up from his nap!
ME!
RY!
Hope you all enjoy the rest of this gorgeous weekend!

No comments: