About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

PIAB

Are you wondering what PIAB is? Well, I was fortunate enough a little while ago to be asked by Stacy to 2nd shoot a session with her photographing Party in a Box dj! Yon is such a fantastic person and his employees are just as fabulous!
Here is what I saw!
This is Yon! I have been 2nd shooting with Stacy at a few weddings where he is the dj, and also the videographer. Awesome work!


Always working!





Brother & sister!

Working on a wedding I 2nd shot! Woohoo, awesome images...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jay, Heather, Brody, Ella, & Lylah said...

That wouldn't happen to be Court & Nate's wedding would it? :)
Where did you guys do the pics for piab? That old building looks cool!

Remember When... said...

Good job Jenn!