About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nate + Court=Fabulous wedding

Saturday, May 30, 2009, turned out to be a fantastic day for a wedding! I was lucky enough to take Nate & Court's engagement session on V-day of all days! I have known Courtnie for quite a few years now, as I am good friends with her sister, who you have also seen on the blog!
I am not currently taking on weddings, so I referred Stacy to Courtnie and voila I still get to help capture her day! Woohoo!!!
Here is what I saw throughout the day!
Enjoy!

I love Court's shoes next to Ella's! Adorable!These guys were hilarious! They enjoyed setting up the poses, pretty creative!Loved the details in Court's dress!Let me out! :)



Is she not GORGEOUS!?!?!?



Can you guess where they went for their honeymoon?
The church was recently remodeled, absolutely stunning! I couldn't decide which one of the three I like best...so you get to see all three!
Soooo sweet!
All on his own, he must have been paying attention during the ceremony to the maid of honor fixing the dress!
One of my many fav's!
And finally the groom..



Sisters!
I love the calm in this picture!
Her dad even pulled out his "dress hat!"
Another fav, I love this picture!!!




Look at those gorgeous eyes!!! She must have liked my flash because she kept looking my way! CUTE!
I love how Court & Nate are out of focus, to me it adds a magical feel..

And I had to take a picture of the beautiful guest book I made for them of the engagement pictures! I enjoyed listening to comments as people flipped through it!

Congrats again Nate & Court! Can't wait to see your house all finished!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "dress hat" :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful@

Great flower lady said...

very pretty!

Remember When... said...

thanks for helping:)

Holdfast Photography said...

I totally did not expect to see my daughter in theses pictures. I had to work that day so i didn't get to go. you did a wonderful job capturing the beauty in this wedding. Great job. Israel probably kept looking at you because her mom is a photographer as well :)