About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

C's room!

The walls have been painted for awhile now, the floor was finished last week, and Ry put the closet organizer up tonight while I was at yoga. What a great husband! I went through all of the clothes I've gotten for C so far and organized them and put them all away, who says you nest only when pregnant? Not me!
I quick took some pictures tonight and got the on the computer and thought they didn't look so good, so I got the camera back out with my flash this time, MUCH better! :)
Here is C's room!


This is the first picture I took (above), not nearly as good as with flash (below)!I love to play around with the settings and thought this picture was pretty neat with the blades of the fan somewhat frozen!
Safety!
I love all of our switches, very sleek!
Again, without flash above and with flash below...didn't Ry do a great job painting the walls and staining the floor?!?!Love, love, love C's bedding! Even if it was a little pricey...hoping I find a good deal on a toddler bed in the next few months! If you know of anybody wanting to get rid of a wooden one, send them my way please! :)

So glad I LOVE the orange closet, the only thing I painted!
The shelves are stocked!
This is actually a purse I bought awhile ago at a sidewalk sale with a really good friend of mine. It has so many little pockets, I use it for the diaper bag (if it somewhat matches) or I use the black one that has pictures on the front of Ry and I and friends and family!

So, that's C's room! Isn't it great! I'm hoping to get a dresser soon, or us get a new bedroom outfit and C will get one of our dressers. Either way, it's all coming together so perfectly!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It turned out great! You guys are so crafty. How cool that you're using that purse for a diaper bag. That was the plan when you bought it. :)

Anonymous said...

His room looks great! And I love that bedding.

Remember When... said...

Love it. Great colors and I LOVE the flooring!!